Awards & Recognitions
- 2014 Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient (Awarded to Andrew Goodman posthumously)
- Newman Civic Fellowships (7 VE Ambassadors)
- Truman Scholar (1 VE Ambassador)
- Fulbright Scholars (2 VE Ambassadors)
- More VE Ambassador Awards
- 2016 Morgan Stanley U.S. Strategy Challenge Winner
News & Press
- Tennessee sued over voter registration law
- Groups claim new voter registration law ‘unconstitutional’ and ‘burdensome’
- Tennessee Sued Over Crackdown on Voter Drives
- NAACP Sues Tennessee Over New Law Targeting Voter Registration Drives
- Voting Rights Advocates Sue over Tennessee Crackdown on Voter Registration
Press Releases & Statements
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Takes Further Legal Action Against Tennessee for Its Voter Suppression Law
- AGF Brings Suit Challenging Restrictive Tennessee Voter Registration Law
- The AGF Statement on Challenging Tennessee’s Anti-Democratic and Shameful Voter Suppression Law
- The AGF Applauds the Passage of HR1 by U.S. House of Representatives
Who is Andrew Goodman?
Andrew (Andy) Goodman was a Freedom Summer volunteer, who travelled to Mississippi in 1964 to register African Americans to vote. On his first day, the Ku Klux Klan murdered Andy and two other civil rights workers, James Chaney and Michael Schwerner.
Click here to read more about Andy.
Where is The Andrew Goodman Foundation located?
The Andrew Goodman Foundation’s main office is located in Upper Saddle River, NJ. Our office supports programming on 59 campuses within 24 states and Washington D.C.
Click here to learn more about Vote Everywhere.
Does The Andrew Goodman Foundation support a political party?
The Andrew Goodman Foundation is a non-partisan organization. Our focus is to continue Andy’s legacy by advocating for equal voting rights for all Americans, no matter their political affiliation.
Click here to learn more about our mission.
How are donations to The Andrew Goodman Foundation used?
All donations received by The Andrew Goodman Foundation directly support our programs.
Click here to view our financial documents.
How can I get involved with The Andrew Goodman Foundation?
Getting involved with The Andrew Goodman Foundation is easy. Click here to provide us with more information about your interests.
How can my school become a Vote Everywhere partner?
Are you interested in bringing Vote Everywhere to your school? Send an email to email@example.com.
Who should I contact for media inquiries?
For media inquiries please contact our Communications Director Justyna Krygowska via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (201) 995-1808 ext. 19.