Join a Team at the Crossroads of Higher Education and Democracy!
Senior Institutional Giving Manager
The Andrew Goodman Foundation (AGF) is an award winning national organization based in New Jersey. AGF’s mission is to make young voices and votes a powerful force in our democracy. To assist in achieving this mission, AGF is currently seeking a Senior Institutional Giving Manager to join its Development Department.
Title of Position: Senior Institutional Giving Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Position Type: Full-time and exempt, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with some flexibility required
Pay Range: $70,000-75,000 commensurate with experience, full medical benefits including dental and vision, generous paid time off policy, and 401K plan
Location: Permanently remote
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the program, communications, and finance teams and other stakeholders as needed to maintain up-to-date knowledge/understanding of program activities, outcomes, and needs, and to keep teams abreast of funding opportunities and grant awards, including, as appropriate, reporting implications and needs
- Write and edit grant reports and other stewardship communication to funders on schedule and often with multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Maintain institutional giving calendar including all compliance reports and funder reports
- Serve as the point person for staff questions regarding institutional giving needs and reports
- Incorporate budgets into grant reporting
- Work with the Development Administrator to maintain clear and updated files on institutional funders
- Create content for institutional donor engagement mailings and e-blasts, including newsletters and the annual report
- Assist on special assignments to ensure long-term donor engagement, acquisition and retention
- Write articulately about AGF’s history, mission, vision, and activities
- Uphold excellence in both written and verbal communications, as well as a dedication to superior customer service
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or equivalent work experience
- 3–5 years of direct and consistent fundraising and grant writing experience, with demonstrated track record of success
- Demonstrated effective use of CRM activities, Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with a demonstrated track record of establishing effective systems that foster collaboration and improve efficiency
- Commitment to transparency, accountability, and direct communication
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to manage highly sensitive, confidential information using excellent judgment at all times
- Familiarity with the philanthropic community
- Experience working in voting rights, social justice, civil rights or youth focused organizations.
We understand that no one candidate will have all the qualifications listed, but the ideal candidate will have a diverse mix of experiences and qualifications to be considered for this position.
Interviews will be granted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Senior Institutional Giving Manager” in the subject line.
NON DISCRIMINATION AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
The Andrew Goodman Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences into our team. We encourage people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, as well as people with disabilities to apply!
The Andrew Goodman Foundation does not discriminate against current or prospective employees based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, age, criminal record (inquiries only), handicap (disability), mental illness, sexual orientation, genetics, active military, or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.