How To Be A Hero: Part 2
This post is the second in a series of tips from social justice activists on how you can unleash your inner hero to make a difference. Have your own tips? Submit to email@example.com!
By Anthony Pagano, Director, “Neshoba: The Price of Freedom”
- Volunteer your talent and ideals to every man.
- Feed those that have less than you.
- Contribute to the education of another person either financially or with your time by mentoring.
- Contribute your time to the elderly. They have so much to share and teach us.
- Meditate regularly towards creating a peaceful environment and realizing your full potential.