← Back to University of Central Arkansas

Do I need voter ID?

All Arkansas voters must show ID. The ID must show your name and photograph. The ID must be issues by the State of Arkansas or an accredited postsecondary educational institution in the State of Arkansas. In addition, IDs issued by the federal government are accepted.

Are student IDs accepted?


Are IDs issued by other states accepted?


Does the ID need to display my current registration address?

No. Your ID does not need to display your current registration address.

Last updated 6/13/2018