Do I need voter ID?
All Arizona voters must show ID. The ID must show your photo and your current registration address, unless you mix and match IDs from List #1 and List #2.
Are student IDs accepted?
Are photo IDs issued by other states accepted?
Yes, if accompanied by another form of ID that shows your name and Arizona registration address (like a utility bill, bank statement, or any official election mail like your voter registration card). See List #3.
List #1: Sufficient Photo ID Including Name And Registration Address (One Form of ID Required)
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License or non-operating ID card
- Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
- Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification
List #2: Sufficient ID Without A Photograph That Bear The Name And Address (Two Forms of ID Required)
- Utility bill of the elector that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election. A utility bill may be for electric, gas, water, solid waste, sewer, telephone, cellular phone, or cable television
- UBank or credit union statement that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election
- Indian census card
- Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification Arizona vehicle insurance card
- Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification, including a voter registration card issued by the County Recorder
- Any mailing to the elector marked “Official Election Material”
List #3: Mix and Match (Two forms of ID Required)
- Any valid photo identification from List 1 in which the address does not reasonably match the precinct register accompanied by a non-photo identification from List 2 in which the address does reasonably match the precinct register
- U.S. Passport without address and one valid item from List 2
- U.S. Military identification without address and one valid item from List 2
Last updated 6/13/2018